Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | By: CatholicGirl

On Your Mark... Get Set... GO!!

Day One:

So we're fifteen hours and thirty-seven minutes into NaNo and my word count is at a whopping total of ZERO. That's not for a lack of inspiration, but time. I have so much floating around in my head that its giving me a headache!!

And can we talk about how amazing you guys are? Ellie Mae made me an awesome avatar for my twitter account as a way to encourage me, Kell has been texting me affirming words all day, and CP? Well, CP went to a Ron Pope concert. (if you don't know who RP is then we can't be friends anymore. Call me after you've Googled or YouTubed him. I heart him, he's fantastic! You'll thank me for this.) Did I mention that while she was there she had the guy write me a little note? I about keeled over. I just wanted to thank all of you for your support and I'll post a bit of whatever I get around to penning tonight!

Happy Writing (or reading)!
Shannon
SuperNanney75

0 comments:

Post a Comment